Starting Soon! Register Now!
- Thu, May 06Evidence Based Workshop
- Tue, May 11Evidence Based Workshop
- Thu, Jun 03Online Learning Series
- Tue, Jun 15Evidence Based Workshop
- Mon, Apr 19Join From Anywhere!
- Mon, Apr 12Click RSVP For More InformationApr 12, 8:00 AM MDT – Apr 18, 5:00 PM MDTClick RSVP For More InformationMillions of older adults are likely eligible for, but not enrolled in, benefits that can save money on health care, prescriptions, food, and more. Boost Your Budget® Week is an annual campaign to educate older adults about these money-saving benefits.
Ongoing Virtual Events
- Every Thursday at 1PMOnline Support GroupEvery Thursday at 1PMOnline Support GroupAre you a caregiver looking for advice and support? Caregiving can be lonely and overwhelming but we are here to help! The Area Agency on Aging is offering an online support group for caregivers every Thursday at 1:00 PM on Zoom. Sheri Reber, a licensed Social Service Worker facilitates the group.
On Going In Person Events
- Tue, Mar 23St. GeorgeMar 23, 10:00 AM – Apr 29, 11:00 AMSt. George, 1070 W 1600 S, St. George, UT 84770, USAThis class for beginners teaches the basic elements of Tai Chi, helping with coordination, balance, flexibility, and more! Join us in St. George for a six-week in-person class held Tuesday's and Thursday's from 10-11am.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 & Fridays: 10:45Cedar City Senior CitizensWednesdays: 9:30 & Fridays: 10:45Cedar City Senior Citizens, 489 E 200 S, Cedar City, UT 84720, USANow held Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30 and Fridays from 10:45-11:45. This class for beginners teaches the basic elements of Tai Chi, helping with coordination, balance, flexibility, and more! Due to the need for safety and social distancing, space is limited! Register today!
Events for Caregivers
- Coming Soon!Online Learning Series
- Every Thursday at 1PMOnline Support Group<